Type Here to Get Search Results !

Add New Name In Ration Card

Add New Name In Ration Card Online, The process of adding a new name on the ration card is as simple as the process of removing the name from the ration card. All you have to do is submit the application form to any of the nearby PDS or submit the application online. It is necessary to add the name of daughter/son or newly married wife/husband on the ration card as the items received by the family are based on the number of family members included in the ration card.

Add New Name In Ration Card Online

Ration card is a legal document provided by the government, we can also correct the ration card details ourselves. If a newborn baby is not included in the ration card member details, the family will not receive food grains, wheat, sugar or kerosene for that new member. The card will not be used as a proof of address for that new family member. If you want to add the name of a new family member in the ration card, then you have to visit the local Food and Civil Supplies Department office of your state or can apply online by visiting your respective state government websites. After completion of the process you can download the new ration card. The Public Distribution System of India provides every service required by an Indian citizen.

Reason To Add Name in Ration Card

In general, there are only two cases where one should add a new family member to the ration card. Those two cases are listed and explained in this article.

When a new baby is born or adopted into the family.

When a person marries another person and enters a new house.

In the above two cases, the member addition will be done either through online or can be done through offline processes. These processes are explained in detail below.

Add Member Name in Ration Card Through Online

You have to follow the following steps to add new member like son/daughter or wife/husband name on ration card.

First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Food Supply Department of your respective state government.

On the home page, you will find a column “Ration Card Services”.

Click on that option and select “Add Member” from the drop-down list.

Now it will open in front of you which will ask the details of the head of the family etc.

Fill in the required details such as name of the member, age, gender, date of birth and relationship with the head of the family etc.

The details filled are with genuine information and must match with the previous details.

After that, you need to submit the required documents such as birth certificate (in case of birth or adopted member).

The name deletion certificate from the existing ration card has to be submitted as a certificate of the member entered through marriage.

Name deletion certificate is also issued by the government itself.

Now you have to upload the required document on the website in PDF or JPG file format.

After filling all the details and information, click on “Submit” to upload all the documents while submitting the application form.

The verification process will take place near your resident address to validate all the submitted documents.

If all the documents submitted are proved to be genuine and genuine.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad